Despite the government and the weather trying their best to dampen our spirits, it hasn’t worked. Our Dissenters’ Unbirthday Party is still going ahead on Monday 21 June from midday in St Matthias vicarage garden.
We are however restricted to a maximum of 30 guests at any one time, so we’ve split the day into two so everyone can come who wants to
- First sitting 12noon – 2.30pm: Barbeque lunch and bar from our favourite chef @Daffodil Soup. Card payments for food and drink
- Second sitting 2.45-5pm: Live music from Clara Sanabras and Harvey Brough, bar and (hopefully) some barbeque. Free entry but card payments for food and drink.
There are only 30 spaces in each sitting so please RSVP ASAP to let us know which you prefer to Dissenters@gmail.com
We will confirm as soon as we can. If you book a seat and then discover you can’t make it, just let us know as there will be a waiting list.
If it rains, we’ll set up socially-distanced tables in St Matthias Hall with table service. Masks will be required when you’re moving around the hall.
We now require all guests to have a negative result from a lateral flow test taken a couple of hours before arriving. On entry you will need to sign to this effect. A number of performers in Saturday’s Bach Magnificat concert will be present at the party, and we cannot risk concert being cancelled. We hope you understand.
You are attending our event for your enjoyment but also entirely at your own risk. We have taken these recommended steps to make sure we stay as safe as possible, and we ask you to adhere to them
• Booking in advance only / door security
• Socially-distanced tables and chairs, 35% hall capacity
• One way system
• Reminders to wear masks when on the move
• Reminders not to mix with other bubbles indoors at all times (sorry)
• Enhanced cleaning, and hand sanitising stations
• Cashless barbeque and bar
• Entry requirement: a negative result from a lateral flow test on Monday.
Please do not attend if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 or suspect you may have been in contact with anyone who has.
Disability access and toilets.